2-3 July 2022
PUT YOUR AIRCRAFT UP FOR STATIC DISPLAY!
If your an aviation ‘buff’ looking to to ‘show-off’ your aircraft, maybe the Static Display area is something for you ….
The Static Display areas provides a great opportunity for aviation enthusiasts to display aircraft of significance, and were looking for aircraft of historical value, uniqueness and or quality of build or restoration to put on static display.
If you think you might be interested, then please read on ….
Firstly some simple rules:
- Participation in the Static Display area is for private display aircraft only. If your a commercial venture seeking sales then you should apply to the Aviation Expo HERE.
- If your looking to sell your privately owned aircraft, then the PlaneSales Aircraft Market is the place for you. See HERE.
- As spots are limited and applications are required.
- Successful applicants will enjoy discounted adult and camping tickets.
So if this sound like a good fit, please make an application below ….. Good luck !
Being accepted and accessing discounted tickets ....
Successful applicants will be able to access discounted airshow and camping tickets via a discount code which will be provided to you. Please note that discounts are not available on VIP or Tent Motel tickets and that you will need to show evidence of your airshow ticket purchase before receiving confirmation of your Static Display spot.
Please take a moment to review our Camping Terms & Conditions HERE.
A few more rules about displaying your aircraft ....
Some of the rules that you will need to observe as a Static Display Participant:
- Successful applicants will be offered a Static Display Spot 4 weeks before the Airshow.
- If you accept, you will be given a ticketing discount code and must book your Airshow and camping tickets no later than 3 weeks prior to the event.
- Participation in the Static Display are is for private aircraft only. If your a commercial venture then you should apply to the Aviation expo HERE.
- If your looking to sell your privately owned aircraft then the PlaneSales Aircraft Market is the place for you. See HERE.
- Applications are required as spots are limited.
- All aircraft must be positioned within the Static Display Area prior to the commencement of the Airshow.
- No underwing camping is permitted within the Static Display area. Overnight camping can be arranged via an addon when purchasing your Airshow ticket.
- Once your aircraft is in position withi the Static Display area it cannot be moved until authorised and only under the supervision of marshals, after the Airshow has ended for that day.
- Other than for arrivals and departures, engines may not be tested in the Static Display area. Arrivals and departures must be outside the hours of 09:00 to 16:30.
- You will be required to agree to our terms and conditions when submitting your application
- You will be required to hold aircraft insurance with public liability, as displaying is at your own risk.